Cheesy Artichoke Appetizers
- 2 cans crescent dinner rolls
- ¾ cup shredded mozzarella
- ¾ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 14 ounce can artichoke hearts, drained, finely chopped
- 1 4 ounce can chopped green chiles, drained (optional)
|Unroll dough into rectangles, press onto bottom and sides of jelly roll pan to form crust. Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes. Combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Spread over crust. Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Garnish with thin red pepper strips, if desired.