This is a recipe from Clara Piepkorn. Does that name ring a bell with anyone?
1 cup flour
1/2 cup butter
1/4 cup powdered sugar
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 cup sugar
2 tablespoons flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
2 tablespoons butter, softened
1 tablespoon milk
1 tsp vanilla
1. Cream together the flour, butter and powdered sugar.
2. Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
3. Beat well: eggs, lemon juice, flour, and baking powder.
4. Spread over crust and bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees.
5. Cook and frost with:
6. Powdered sugar, softened butter, milk and vanilla, beaten well.
There was no indication of pan size, so I assumed 9×13.