The recipe card stated this recipe was given to Mom by Evy (Williams)?
14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
1/2 cup lemon juice
1 1/2 cups flour
1 cup quick rolled oatmeal
1 cup brown sugar
1 tsp baking powder
2/3 cup butter
1. Use a 9×13 pan.
2. Combine sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice.
3. Set aside.
4. In large bowl, combine all remaining ingredients and mix until crumbly.
5. Press half of crumb mixture into pan.
6. Spread with lemon mixture.
7. Crumble remaining mixture over top.
8. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes until light brown.