2 cups Biscuit Mix
1/3 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 cup sour cream
1 egg, unbeaten
1 cup blueberries, frozen (thawed) or fresh
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Combine biscuit mix, sugar and cinnamon
3. Mix well.
4. Make a well in center of mixture.
5. Add sour cream and egg all at once.
6. Blend with a fork until well combined.
7. With rubber scraper, fold in blueberries.
8. Scoop 1/4 cup batter into greased muffin tin or cup cake papers.
9. Top with 1/2 tsp. sugar.
10. Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown.